|About Us||| Print ||
The Jamaica Business Development Corporation (JBDC) has been established as one of the premier business support organizations in Jamaica, and is well respected by clients and funding institutions alike.
About the Jamaica Business Development Corporation
A leading player in the provision of business support services for Jamaican businesses.
- Providing business and technical support services across the spectrum, from guiding business startups to a wide range of consultancy advice for established businesses.
- Advisors and Consultants who have experienced real-life business management
‘To pursue development policies that foster sustainable modernization and growth in the productive sector,
effective modernization of the business environment,
cost-effective delivery of technical and marketing services through highly committed,
competent and motivated employees’
Our goal is to help businesses to survive and prosper by providing them with business advice, consultancy and training of the highest professional standard on both generalist and specialist business subjects.
A Network of Cooperation
The JBDC initiative is a cooperative arrangement among Government Agencies and the private sector, associations, academic and research communities.
Over 2000 Businesses have benefited from JBDC’s Services over the years and many have returned to profit from JBDC’s expertise.
The JBDC team and board are comprised of experienced business people, an administrative team second-to-none, 30+ knowledgeable advisers and consultants and operating from a modern office/ training suite in 14 Camp Road, Kingston, Jamaica, JBDC is the place which will deliver the help you require to make your business flourish and prosper.
JBDC Service Standards
At the Jamaica Business Development Corporation, we continue to strive for cost-effective and user-friendly means to make business information easily accessible to the micro ,small and medium business community in Jamaica. When you contact us, you will find a knowledgeable and courteous staff, dedicated to effectively meeting your business information needs.
We strive to make our services known to you.
- We treat you with courtesy and respect.
- Our service is provided in the official language of your choice.
- We answer phone calls promptly.
- We respond to you within two business days, upon receipt of your request in person, by telephone, fax, mail or Internet.
- We provide current information, on government business-related products, programs, services and regulations that is accurate, helpful, relevant and timely. If you must be referred, we provide you with the telephone number of the contact which will best assist you. We encourage you to report back on unsuccessful referrals.
- If we are unable to provide an immediate answer when you first contact us, we will obtain an answer to your question(s) and provide an estimate of the time required for us to get back to you.
- We strive to serve you through the method of your choice: in person, by telephone fax, mail, e-mail or through the Internet.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, we encourage you to let us know and we will do our very best to correct the problem promptly.
Our commitment: providing quality information to the business community.
The Jamaica Business Development Corporation is a solution orientation service to information on business-related topics pertinent to entrepreneurs, small businesses and start-up companies.